How to nominate
The Prize will recognize a highly original and influential advance in brain research. If several researchers have contributed significantly to this achievement, more than one individual may be nominated.
Please follow all instructions, otherwise the nomination will be deemed incomplete and invalid:
• All nominations must be submitted in English
• Please provide all information requested on the form:
- Name, title, degree, affiliation, e-mail address, age and gender of nominee
- The achievement for which this nomination is made (max 1500 characters)
- The specific contribution of this nominee to the achievement (max 5000 characters)
- Key publications (maximum ten)
- No. of citations and h-index (optional)
• All nominations must be submitted electronically
Please note that duplicate nominations are not encouraged. If several virtually identical nominations are received only the first will be taken into consideration!
Enquiries about the nomination procedure should be directed to:
The Lundbeck Foundation
DK-2100 Copenhagen Ø